RedPlum’s $100 Giveaway – You’re invited!
Your savings savvy is uncanny. May we, like your friends, ask how you do it?
Wednesday, Jul 23, 2014
Just take our quick survey, share your two “cents,” and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win one of two $100 gift cards.
7th Annual RedPlum® Purse String Survey
As a subscriber to our emails, your perspective is extremely valuable, especially regarding print and digital coupons for groceries, dining out, etc. Your answers may actually make saving easier than ever in the future, for you and other generations.
To understand your preferences and savings system, we’ll ask simple, multiple choice questions such as:
- Where do you most often get your coupons and deals?
- How do you share coupons?
- Will you shop on Thanksgiving?
Thanks to last year’s 2013 survey, we discovered among other trends that:
- The majority of promotion-sensitive millennials (51%) say newspapers are their #1 source of coupons and deals; same as all other age groups, which may surprise marketers
- Millennials are using their smartphones more to get coupons via email; 45% versus 24% of all age respondents
- Grocery coupons are the favorites, especially with millennials; 85% vs 78% general population.
Take the 7th Annual RedPlum® Purse String Survey before August 17th to enter our $100 Giveaway.