Coupon printing software not working for you? First, read through this checklist and make sure:
- You are using a supported operating system and browser:
- Windows 7, 8/8.1, XP or Vista with Internet Explorer 9–11, Firefox 27 and higher, or Chrome 33 and higher.
- For security reasons, XP users will need to use Chrome or Firefox; Vista users, please upgrade to IE9, or use Chrome or Firefox.
- Mac OSX10.7 and higher.
- You have Microsoft's .NET 4.0 Framework installed.
- You are not installing from a corporate or public environment that requires admin rights – please see your system administrator if this is the case
- You have recently updated your printer’s driver software
- You are not experiencing interference from your anti-virus software
If you’ve checked the above and the software still isn’t working, your computer may benefit from a complete uninstall and reinstall to “reset” the software.
First, make sure you clear your browser’s cache and cookies, and then restart your browser. Do this with the browser you intend to use for printing coupons.
- IE: Internet Options/Browsing History/Delete button.
- Firefox: History/Clear recent history
- Safari: History/Clear History
**It is important that you CLOSE and RESTART your browser after clearing cache and cookies.**
Next, you’ll want to uninstall the Print@Home software.
- Windows users: go to Control Panel and depending on your operating system you’ll select Programs/Add or Remove Programs, or Uninstall Programs. Once the list populates, click PrintatHomeProtocol and select Uninstall.
- Mac users: Find Print@Home.app in your Applications folder and drag it to the Trash.
Finally, re-install the coupon printing software by following the steps HERE.