Impress your brunch guests with a delicious frittata, loaded with veggies and feta cheese. This sophisticated dish is easy to prepare and can be served warm or cold.
Prep Time: 11 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 4
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- 4 ounces feta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees with rack in center position. In a large bowl, beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
- Warm oil in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add red bell pepper and onion and saute until softened, about 7 minutes. Stir in spinach and saute until wilted, about 2 minutes. Distribute vegetables evenly in skillet and pour in egg mixture. Crumble feta on top. Cook without stirring until eggs are just beginning to set around the edges, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place skillet in oven. Bake frittata until almost set in center, about 15 minutes. Turn broiler on high; broil frittata until top is golden brown, about 2 minutes, watching carefully to prevent over-browning. Remove from oven. Let frittata rest for 5 minutes before serving.
For more quick and healthy recipes, visit redplum.com/recipes.
While you're here, print or load the latest refrigerated food coupons to a store loyalty program below.