This vegetable lasagna will make your taste buds dance. In short of an hour, prepare and cook a comfort food favorite.
Prep: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 35 minutes | Total Time: 55 minutes | Serving Size: 6
Here is what you will need:
- 300 g. fresh lasagne sheets
- olive oil
- ½ large onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp. powdered chili
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 1 tsp. thyme
- coarse sea salt
- fresh basil leaves
- 7 oz. (200 g.) tomato puree
- 1 or 2 fresh tomatoes
- 2.1 oz. (60 g.) Parmesan cheese
- 7.7 oz. (220 g.) mozzarella cheese
- 15.8 oz. (450 g.) ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 356 F. (180 C). Slightly grease rectangle baking pan.
- Heat olive oil and add finely chopped onion and garlic. Add cubed zucchini and eggplant. You don't need to sauté it for a long time. Save a bit of zucchini for later and slice it thinly. Add tomato puree to the veggies and season them.
- In the baking dish, line lasagne sheets. Place the vegetables over them. Then spread sliced mozzarella cheese and ricotta on top of it. Add another layer of lasagna sheets and repeat until you finish with your material. In the end, add sliced zucchini and tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and serve warm.
Want more recipes?
Before you go, print or load the latest pantry food coupons to a store loyalty program below.