Dark circles under your eyes can come from many sources such as the lack of sleep, allergies, sun damage, and diet. However, other causes include genetics and the fact that the skin around our eyes is naturally thin. Moreover, there are things you can do to prevent dark circles and reduce puffy eyes.
Follow these tips to reduce dark circles and eye puffiness.
- Hydrate. Drinking enough water each day can make a noticeable difference. This is especially true if you drank alcohol the night before.
- Eat more fruits and veggies. The natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatories in colorful foods like tomatoes, yellow and red peppers, carrots, and dark leafy greens can work wonders – not to mention all of the other benefits of eating more fruits and vegetables.
- Sleep on it. Getting, at least, seven hours of sleep a night can help reduce eye puffiness and dark rings around the eyes.
- Choose the right makeup remover. Some are more abrasive than others, which can make dark circles even darker. Look for all-organic ingredients in makeup removers and moisturizers for a softer touch.
- Apply pressure. Soak a towel in warm salt water and compress it on your eyes to help remove the darkness and reduce puffiness.
Also, you do not have to spend a ton of money to do the things listed above. Start today at home following these natural skin care quick tips.
Before you go, print or load the latest beauty coupons to a store loyalty program below.