Stock up to take advantage of a good deal and save money on the products you enjoy. Practice these tips below to get the best possible deals.
- Pay attention to the fine print. Look not only for coupon expiration dates but also at the size and specific product name. This can potentially be confusing if you are dealing with a brand that has multiple variations on the same product such as toothpaste or deodorant. Another thing to watch for is whether there is a purchase limit on the number of items you can buy with a single coupon.
- You do not need to get every deal. Even if the price is good, spend only on the items that you need.
- Couponing does not have to take much time. However, it requires organization. Get into a regular habit of printing coupons each week and looking through newspaper circulars. You can get started by signing up for the Savings Newsletter to get the latest printable coupons, savings tips, and local deals.
- Double up on the savings. Use both a store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon for the same item, when allowed.
Note that while you can certainly print coupons from reputable sources such as RedPlum on your home printer, you cannot photocopy coupons.
Not all stores are the same, so it is a good idea to ask about their coupon policies. Good questions to ask include whether they take printed or online coupons. Also, ask if you can use multiple coupons for the same items? You can speak with a manager or check the store website for the coupon policy.
For more coupon tips check out these articles:
- How to Use Online Promo Codes
- Know the Sales Cycles for Greater Savings
- How to Get More from Your Coupons
- The Best Ways to Organize Coupons
Get started by printing our latest coupons below.