For some people, the New Year is a time to start fresh – in health, finances, careers, and more. The beginning of the New Year is also a time that individuals spend money on items that benefit the household from new bed and bath linens, mattresses, and appliances. Before spending any extra money on the things that you need or for your home, consider these items to buy for the best in savings.
Print or load the latest grocery and household coupons to a store loyalty program below.
- Healthy/diet foods
- Soda, chips, cheese, sandwich, crackers, and snack items.
- Oranges, grapefruit, pears, broccoli, carrots, celery, collards, kale, avocado, spinach, and cabbage.
For an additional list of grocery items to buy, read “13 Things That Should be On Your Grocery List in January.”
- Cold medicines
- Fitness gear and equipment.
- Winter clothing
- Tax software and services.
- Christmas decorations and seasonal products.
Remember to check your local sales papers and brand sites for sales on these items. Use gift cards, rebates, and coupons to save more on great deals. Also, sign up for to receive special bargains and discounts from your favorite stores on their websites.