Whether you are into fashion trends, need new shoes for work, or just looking for a statement piece to add to your wardrobe, here are some ways to save big on clothing and shoes.
- Shop at the outlet stores. Visit the nearest outlet mall to find deals on designer and non-designer brands for huge discounts. Stores such as TJ Maxx, Nordstrom Rack, and Marshalls also have marked down clothing.
- Consignment shops. Thrift stores and consignment shops have gently used clothing that is often trendy at reasonable prices. Check your local newspaper, Craigslist, or MapQuest the nearest store.
- Online Clearance websites. Sites such as Amazon or 6pm.com have great bargains year-round.
- Subscribe to store newsletters. Join the newsletters of your favorite stores to receive discounts and updates on when new items are available on their site or in the shop. Create a separate email account if necessary to prevent an overload of emails in your day-to-day email account.
- Get deals fast on flash sites. If you are a member of Amazon, you can sign up to find good clothing deals on MyHabit. Also, HauteLook provides significant discounts too.