You never know when you may get pulled over for speeding, stuck on the side of the road, or spill coffee on yourself as you take a sip of it while driving. In case any of these events occur (or not), we have the top key items you should keep inside of your car.
Here is what you should have.
- Jumper cables. In case the battery dies.
- First-Aid Kit. Things happen, it is best to be prepared in the event an emergency occurs having the basic items such as Band-Aids and aspirin.
- Hand Sanitizer. Because germs are everywhere.
- Gum. Hot date? Business meeting? Interview? Fresh breath is a must.
- Blanket. If ever the heat does not work in in the winter and you are stuck on the side of the road waiting for the tow truck.
- Trash bags. For keeping the car cleaned as much as possible.
- Pad and Pen. You never know when you may need to write notes, especially when your phone is dead.
- Road Salt. Always a plus when you may be stuck in a driveway or unsalted area.
- Ice scraper and shovel. Essential to have during the winter months.
- Phone charger. Of course!
- Quarters. Not every parking meter or parking garage takes debit or credit cards.
- Bottled Water. Just in case you are thirsty.
- Snacks. Light on-the-go packaged foods can help curb your appetite while you are on the road, especially when you are traveling long distances.
- Flashlight. In case, it is dark outside, and the car broke down.
- Umbrella. When it rains, it pours. It is best to have one in case you have a ways to walk after you park the car.
- Tissues. Running nose? No sweat, you are covered.
- Makeup. Mascara, lip gloss, you never know when you may need to do a quick touch up.
- Sunglasses. When the sun is beaming in your face (or to look cool) while driving.
Are there any items missing from the list? Let us know on our Facebook page. We are sure there a few more things that people keep stored in their car.
Before you go, print or load the latest coupons below to a store loyalty program.