Leave a note in your kid's lunchbox - "You're great"
Draw a pair of red lips on a Post-it and leave it on the bathroom mirror so it'll be the first thing he sees when he wakes up.
Returning a borrowed book to a friend, leave a Post-it inside the cover - "Thanks! You're a great friend"
How do you use Post-it Notes to inspire and encourage the ones you love?
Head on over to the Post-it site and share what you do to make a difference. When you share your how you use Post-it Notes with your Facebook friends, Post-it will donate $1 to AdoptaClassroom.org - and you'll make a difference too!
- Go to the Post-it site
- Click on "Share a note"
- Click the "Like" button - if you haven't liked Post-it already.
- Enter your Story Title - e.g. "How I show my love"
- Enter your Post-it Note Story where you will describe how you use your Post-it Note to inspire, encourage and touch the ones you love.
- Click Browse to upload a picture to go along with your story.
- Choose the category that best fits your story.
- Click Yes to agree to the Terms of Service (required)
- Click Yes to receive email from Post-it (optional)
- Click Submit Your Note
- Click Okay when the Facebook Log In window pops up (be sure to disable any pop-up blockers)
- Click the "Share on Facebook" button - doing so will donate $1 from Post-it to AdoptAClassroom.org!
Important Note: You have to complete steps 11 & 12 in order to have Post-it donate $1 to AdoptAClassroom.org on your behalf!
Now, do it again! For each note you share, Post-it will donate $1 to AdoptAClassroom.org.