Do you got it together? I sure don't. I have stacks of unopened bills, I have no idea when my credit card payment is due and I've forgotten the passwords to all of my online accounts. I need help!
I'm putting all my trust in Manilla - a free service that allows me to manage all of my online accounts like financial, utilities, subscriptions, daily deals and travel rewards in a single place with a single password. I get an automated, organized view of all of my account information, text and email reminders to pay bills, renew expiring subscriptions and manage soon-to-expire daily deals.
Thank goodness there are services like these. So I can stop worrying about bills and other nonsense and spend my time doing what I want to do!
Sign up and Win!
Kick off 2013 and use Manilla to organize and simplify all of your accounts in one secure place. Enter The Manilla Get It Together Challenge to become more organized and win the I Got It Together $2,500 Grand Prize and other amazing Manilla partner prizes.
- Got It Together $2,500 Grand Prize
- Shopping sprees at Pottery Barn to get your home together, at Sports Authority to get your body together and at Ann Taylor to get your wardrobe together
Amazing Manilla partner prizes to help get it together:
- $500 pre-loaded Refundo Account Debit MasterCard
- Hot Mamalah: The Ultimate Guide for Every Woman of the Tribe book by Lisa Klug
- 25 Marketing for the Chic CEO E-Books
- Diva Mama Aromatherapy Spray set, 1 hour phone consultation and a personalized guided meditation to achieve life balance with Shira Adler
- $25 Target gift card from Go Momma Coupons
- Tamara Monosoff’s How Hot Is Your Product program and a free Mom Inventors Handbook from Mom Invented
- 4,000 Shopcade bonus points to use on the site to redeem promotions and retails items 8. Uncommon Chick Kesha Brown 2013 Inspirational Calendar
- $25 AMEX gift certificate use at the Hipiti store of your choice
- Organize Your Office In No Time book by Monica Ricci and a 60-minute phone consultation on home or office organizing with Monica
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Manilla