Saving Money. That's What's Hot.
With all due respect to The Pussycat Dolls--and to the freaks whose virtues their most famous track extols--Save.com wants to flip the script on what men should be looking for in a woman.
Don't worry, we're not talking natural beauty or a kind soul. We're talking about someone who is good with money.
Is there anything more attractive than someone who knows how to make their money work? Someone who not only knows how to make bank, but actually knows how to put money IN a bank. Come on, that's hot.
So the next time those Pussycats get to remix-ing "Don't Cha" we would like to hear something along the lines of:
-Don't cha wish your girlfriend used coupon codes like me.
-Don't cha wish your girlfriend scored free shipping like me. Don't cha. Don't cha.
Catchy, right? Plus they might want to work in there that people who are good online shoppers dress better as well.
If you're hip to the ways of smart online shopping, join the club. Or our e-mail list, really. They'll save you money every week--and right now could earn you $200!
Sign up for Save.com's free
coupon code & deal newsletters
and you're in the running for a
NEXT: Share this post with all the beauties in your life whose wit & style are only exceeded by their deal-scoring abilities.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS IN ORDER TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: The $200 Online Shopping Spree from Save.com (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 6/19/13 at 4:00 PM (ET) and ends 8/30/13 at 11:59:59 PM (ET) (“Promotion Period”). To enter, go to save.com/sweeps (“Website”) and register for Save.com’s mailing list. Once you’ve successfully completed registration for the mailing list you will then be entered into the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry (1) per person for the Promotion Period.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, any entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Sponsor is not responsible for any change to email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Entries using e-mail addresses that had already been registered with Save.com/RedPlum are not eligible. New list members only. Employees of Valassis / Save.com, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 9/13/13 from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor or its designee, the judges in this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize – A $200 bank card. Bank card is subject to the terms and conditions associated with its use. Total value of all prizes $200. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Odds of winning depend on total number of entries received. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- GENERAL: If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Non-compliance with Official Rules may result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner may be selected. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize is permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at their sole discretion. By participating, entrants and winner release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotional agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize related activity. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in printing, offering or announcement of prizes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to action taken by Sponsor. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 9/30/13 to: $200 Online Shopping Spree from Save.com Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, 19975 Victor Parkway, Livonia, Michigan 48152. Winner’s list to be available after 8/31/13.
- SPONSOR: Valassis, 19975 Victor Parkway, Livonia, Michigan 48152.