Save Your Sanity…
Or at least look like you have with these 5 essential eye creams.
By Lisa Costantini
Another year is here. You know what that means? Yes, a fresh start, but also some of the same headaches as the year before: work, bills, family obligations, a never ending to do list. It’s enough to keep you awake at night. But since dark circles shouldn’t be on anyone’s list, here are 5 essential eyes creams guaranteed to leave the bags for the groceries you still need to buy. Arghhhh!
- A go-to brand when it comes to skin care. Perricone MD sells a No Concealer Concealer with SPF 45. Just in case a tropical vacation is in your plans for 2013. $45
- Made with 100% natural ingredients and available in four shades, Organic Infused Eye Treatment by Afterglow Cosmetics, $29.
- Just the thing you need to help minimize the signs of fatigue and stress after an all-nighter working on your taxes. Clarins Skin-Soothing Eye Mask, $33.99.
- For a bargain, check out e.l.f. Studio Eye Refresh priced at only $3. It promises to brighten and refresh. Because who doesn’t need that?
- Stila Brighten and Correct Concealer, $28 hides your imperfections. Okay, maybe not all of them!
Lisa is a writer and photographer whose work has appeared in Redbook, Marie Claire, the New York Post, and many others. For a look at some of her other articles check out lisacost.blogspot.com.